Makita Demolition Hammer HM1812
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||870|
|Impact energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 72.8 J Our experimental conditions: 62 J|
|Sound power level||107 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||96 dB(A)|
|Vibration level||Chiselling: 6.5 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||843x210x608 mm (33-1/4″x8-1/4″x24″)|
|Net Weight||31.3 kg (69.1 lbs)|
72.8 J AVT SOFT NO LOAD Electric Breaker, 28.6 mm Hex Shank
- Hits like air without the vibration
- Efficient 2,000 W motor with improved hammer mechanism delivers 72.8 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Advanced AVT is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration in varying conditions resulting in a low 6.5m/s².
- Advanced AVT is a mechanical counterbalance system which greatly reduces vibration and directs more impact energy to the work.
surface for increased user comfort and greater productivity
- Advanced AVT provides vibration absorbing housing which moves independently of the motor and hammer mechanism
effectively isolating more vibration away from the user.
- LED service & power light indicates switch failure or cord damage.
- Fixed movement handles engineered for more control and greater accuracy
- LED service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before brushes need to be replaced.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- Recessed lifting handles provide more convenience.
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life.
- “No hammering when idling” function helps increase tool life.
- Includes 5.0 m (16.4 ft.) power cord and integrated cord guide which positions the power cord away from working area.
- Double insulated for operator safety
Bull point, Hex wrench