Makita Demolition Hammer HM1306
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||1,450|
|Continuous rating Input||1,510W|
|Impact energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 21.7 J Our experimental conditions: 28.8 J|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||652x121x231mm (25-3/4″x4-3/4″x9-1/8″)|
|Net Weight||15.1kg (33.3lbs)|
21.7 J Demolition Hammer, 30 mm Hex Shank
- Chipping performance ensures minimum power loss even when bull point is kept pushed against concrete in chipping operation.
- High durability
- Powerful 1,510 W motor to handle the most demanding applications; 1,450 IPM to tackle demanding jobs
- Rubberized soft grip provides more control and less hand fatigue.
- Adjustable large side handle improves operator comfort and control.
- Lock-on button: easy to operate for both right and left handed users
- Aluminum housing of Makita-blue
- Auto lubrication
- Accepts 30 mm Hex shank
Bull Point, Wrench, Side Handle, Oil Supply 100mL