Makita Demolition Hammer HM0870C
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||1,100-2,650|
|Continuous rating Input||1,110W|
|Impact energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 7.6 J Our experimental conditions: 11.4 J|
|Sound power level||98dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||87dB(A)|
|Vibration level||Chiselling Function with Side Handle: 11.0 m/s² Chiselling Funtion with Side Grip: 11.5 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||449x109x230mm (17-3/4″x4-1/4″x9″)|
|Net Weight||5.1kg (11.1lbs)|
7.6 J Demolition Hammer, SDS-MAX Bits
- Compact Power with Less Weight
- Powerful 1,100W motor delivers 7.6 J (EPTA-Procedure 05/2009) of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- L.E.D. service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced.
- L.E.D. power light indicates switch failure or cord damage.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Extended life brushes are longer for more work between service intervals and less downtime.
- 12 bit angle settings allow the bit to be set at different positions for operating convenience.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes
- Automatic brush cut-off protects commutator from damage for longer tool life.
- Rubberized ergonomic soft grip provides more comfort.
- Easy-to-operate slide switch
- Makita Motor Advantage engineered with field core interlocking steel laminations, dual ball bearing armature and more copper commutator bars, increasing energy transfer efficiency for more power and longer tool life
- Increased repairability obtained by using ingenious Brush holder unit for simplified wiring
- Double insulated
Grease for bit, Side handle