Trinocular Inverted Materials Microscope – V
Category: Metallurgy Instruments.
Model/Marks : DM/MET-V
Trinocular Observation Head
• Siedentopf observation head inclined at 450.
• Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube.
• Interpupillary distance from 50mm to 75mm.
Wide field eyepiece 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm.
Objectives (Infinity corrected)
• M Long working distance plan 10X WD 11.0mm
• M Long working distance plan 20X WD 9.0mm
• M Long working distance plan 50X WD 3.8mm
• M Long working distance plan 100X (S.L.) Dry
• Epi-Koehler’s illumination. Aperture iris diaphragm and filed iris diaphragm 12V/30W halogen lamp.Adjustable brightness.Filter wheel fixed in light path with blue,green & yellow filter.
• Co-axial focusing system with large knobs,PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUST MENT RING. Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
• Mechanical stage is 242mm X 200mm.
• Mechanical stage has low positioned Co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
• Side port with phototube for micro photography.
Analyzer rotatable at 3600. Polarizing & Analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
12V/30W halogen tungsten bulb, operating manual, dust cover, Styrofoam molded pack.
No Tags for this product