Makita Rotary Hammer HR5212C
|Blows Per Minute (BPM)||1,100 – 2,250|
|Continuous rating Input||1,510W|
|Capacity||Concrete (with T.C.T. bit) : 52 mm (2″) Concrete (with Core bit) : 160 mm (6-5/16″)|
|Impact energy||EPTA-Procedure 05/2009: 20 J Our experimental conditions: 21 J|
|No load speed (rpm)||150 – 310|
|Sound power level||109 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||98 dB(A)|
|Vibration level||Chiselling Function with Side Handle: 7.0 m/s² Chiselling Funtion with Side Grip: 8.0 m/s² Hammer Drilling Into Concrete: 9.0 m/s²|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||599x140x287 mm (23-1/2″x5-1/2″x11-1/4″)|
|Net Weight||11.9 kg (26.2 lbs)|
52 mm (2-1/16″) 20.0 J AVT SOFT NO LOAD Rotary Hammer, SDS-MAX Bits
- Powerful 1,510 W motor delivers 20 J of impact energy to handle the most demanding applications.
- Anti-Vibration Technology (AVT) is a synchronized, three-component system that more effectively reduces vibration resulting in a low 9 m/s².
- Air actuated counterbalance directs air pressure from the crank and barrel room into the counterbalance cylinders to move counterweight pistons in the opposite direction of the drive piston actively reducing vibration.
- Vibration absorbing housing features a spring loaded main handle and upper housing that move independently of the motor and drive mechanism effectively isolating most of the vibration away from the user both at the rear handle and side handle.
- Integrated damper spring at the base of the impact bolt is engineered to absorb impact vibrations from the drill bit.
- Lock-on or trigger activation in “Chipping Only” mode with a push button start/stop control
- Constant speed control automatically applies additional power to the motor to maintain speed under load to complete the most challenging jobs.
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for more control and better accuracy.
- LED service light notifies the user approximately 8 hours before the brushes need to be replaced.
- LED power light indicates switch failure or cord damage.
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application for greater versatility.
- Torque limiting clutch engineered to prevent gear damage by automatically disengaging gears if the bit binds
- Sequential impact timing delivers timed hammering during rotation to minimize overlapping bit impacts for up to 50% faster drilling.
- Double insulated for oerator safety
- Depth gauge for increased drilling consistency
Side handle (D), Side Grip, Depth Gauge, Grease vessel, (Tool does not come with bit.)