Labomed LX-300 (LED) Binocular Microscope
- Type of product: Binocular microscope; Stand: Single mold sturdy stand with anti-rust materials; Ergonomic base for hand rest and greater stability; lllumination System: Intensity controlled LED (up to 50 000 hours of LED life) .
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focus on ball drive system for smooth operation; Stage: Double plate stage 150 x 135mm X-Y travel range 75mm x 40mm with low-height controls. Hard coated surface for scratch resistance. Double specimen holder; Condenser: Sub stage Abbe condenser NA 1.25 with aspheric lens. Iris diaphragm with blue daylight filter. Rack and pinion movements on metal guides
- Eyepiece (10x): Wide field 10x/18mm with foldable eye guards lockable antifungal; Rated Voltage/Electric Current: Universal input 100V – 240V AC 50/60Hz. Built in voltage stabilizer; Nosepiece: Reverse angle quadruple nosepiece (Ball bearing type) with click stops and rubber grip
- Body: Siedentopf binocular or trinocular head 45° inclined 360° rotatable with adjustable viewing height up to 40mm IPD 48 – 75mm; Optional Accessories: Pointers & micrometer reticules. Phase (Simple & Zernike) polarizing fluorescence and dark field kits. Dual viewing bridge. Quintuple position viewing bridge. Application specific objectives and eyepieces. Cord Hanger Kit. Digital cameras (3MP 5MP 7MP) and adapters. Kohler kit. Ceramic stage upgrade; Optional accessories
- Pointers & micrometer reticules. Phase (Simple & Zernike) Polarizing fluorescence and dark field Kits. Dual Viewing Bridge. Quintuple Position Viewing Bridge. Application specific objectives and eyepieces. Cord Hanger kit. Digital cameras (3MP 5MP 7MP) and adapters. Kohler kit. Ceramic stage upgrade; Package Contents: Power Cable (6ft). Cargille immersion oil. Spare bulb (20w version only). Nylon dust cover & cleaning cloth. Styrofoam casing; Objectives: EP2 Plan Achromat DIN infinity objectives 4x 10x 40x (spring loaded) 100x (spring loaded oil) antifungal
custom contents goes here